• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was talked about in Toronto during the first 2-3 games of the season and then almost never again, guess Fox an the MLB Network think the US audience needs to hear about it over and over
I'm fine with it. More attention to it can only be a good thing. I don't know if Rogers is doing everything they can to get grass in but more attention can only be a good thing. Hopefully make them move quicker.

I think they are starting the change to grass with an all dirt infield in the 2016 season, or no? That will at least help a bit when it comes to infield issues.

I'm fine with it. More attention to it can only be a good thing. I don't know if Rogers is doing everything they can to get grass in but more attention can only be a good thing. Hopefully make them move quicker.

I think they are starting the change to grass with an all dirt infield in the 2016 season, or no? That will at least help a bit when it comes to infield issues.

Yeah, the transition is suppose to start next season with the football team leaving the stadium

They are definitely working on it.

Supposedly there is a very good chance we will have a dirt infield next year.

Getting grass is a little more complicated though.

Screw grass in the Skydome, just build a friggin ball park already. It's no fun going to games in a dirty concrete cereal bowl

It's fine and gets load with a crowd. They are planning a lot of renovations. No need to waste money on a new park.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'd love a new ballpark but where the heck would we even put it?

But yeah they're doing a shit load of stuff to the Skydome either way.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Stroman looking filthy right now.

Parch

collabello is showing he's not a defensive liability today. in fact he's been making highlight plays.
if gibbons starts smoak over colla again....my goodness
I was a bit concerned how much Colabello was strictly pitch hitting down the stretch. He should have been playing more.
I think Gibby has convinced himself that Colabello will start against lefties and Smoak against righties. It doesn't matter how they're playing.

I was a bit concerned how much Colabello was strictly pitch hitting down the stretch. He should have been playing more.
I think Gibby has convinced himself that Colabello will start against lefties and Smoak against righties. It doesn't matter how they're playing.

Yeah, it drives me nuts. Cola should be playing first. I can live with it.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
0PsyK2k.gif

Brinbe

Our lineup is so deep with Cola in there, love it
Downsview or port lands unless they put it way out in the middle of nowhere
barf, it's perfect where it is now and it's perfectly functional. Skydome gets too much hate sometimes. Look at that atmosphere right now, being there yesterday, it's surreal and unlike most anything else in baseball! Cherish and relish it.

It only seems horrible because of how lifeless and cold it seems when the team is shitty and the park is empty but that would be the case with a new ballpark too

Brinbe

HORRIBLE, HOW DID THIS UMP DRAW THIS ASSIGNMENT?

If he draws this gig and he's supposed to be among the best, you can only imagine how bad the rest are

Parch

One of the few times I was at Skydome was during their very first series against the Brewers. There was a real panic to get it finished, so there was construction garbage piled up in the walkways.
They hadn't finished the roof seals so when it rained there was one line of rain right over homeplate and some of the seats.

Brinbe

So we are heading towards a heart breaker of an ending for one of these two. I feel it.
That's the feeling Toronto sports fans should default towards... Never get your hopes up because you WILL get disappointed in the end. But honestly, I think it's too early to say right now. This could go either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom