• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbsmcs

THERE WE GO

Watching this at a pub in Toronto and the atmosphere here is just amazing. Could only imagine what it's like in the stadium.

THERE WE GO

Watching this at a pub in Toronto and the atmosphere here is just amazing. Could only imagine what it's like in the stadium.

Its intense, im in love with it. Totally different from a normal game.

Also salt. Im out of Pittsburgh, exact same thing happened. No one gave a shit til August, then gave up on them inning 1 of the wild card game. Emotions run high.

Hard to support a loser for 22 years. It would happen in any sports city in the world, not just Toronto. But the biggest factor though is that Canada is and always will be a hockey country.

Hockey here no matter how shit the club is, for how long, they will always sell out buildings and have a fanatic fanbase. Baseball teams here have to work harder. They have to win.

Hey how many rings does Texas have? Zero.

How many rings does the Athletics have? Zero.*

*Won 9 when they were the not in Oakland. And all before 1912.

Conversation over.

And yes Yankees fans we know you've won 27.

DSC01273.jpg

???

Amazing recovery by Stroman over the course of this game. Super impressive!

and you've been obsessed and salty since before the postseason

All I said prior to the postseason starting was that the Blue Jays were entering the playoffs overconfident, and that the Rangers were a dark horse to win it all. That rubbed people the wrong way apparently. Sheesh. I love JDon and have taken trips to both Toronto and Dunedin because I'd been a big Jays fan since the mid 80s.

Anyways, I'll stop since there are some sensitivies. nofunallowed.jpg

Fuck. Forgot. Lol.

Well then. Fuck Texas .

Love it.

he's just taking out his hockey angst on us

Maybe a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom