• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loco4Coco

So is it just me or is the MLBN the best out of all the sports networks in the US?

NHLN and NBATV are pretty good but I hate the NFL Network. ( I may be biased on that since I dislike the NFL in general though)

It's the best, stopped watching ESPN/Baseball Tonight since this channel debuted.

zychi

Banned
So is it just me or is the MLBN the best out of all the sports networks in the US?

NHLN and NBATV are pretty good but I hate the NFL Network. ( I may be biased on that since I dislike the NFL in general though)

NFLN is great whenever Eisen is hosting something, or theyre running a documentary. Otherwise its crap.

NBATV is great for highlights and terrible for actual content.
NHLN is the same.

MLBN is above and beyond the best. I despised Brian Kenny on ESPN, and he is awesome on MLBN. Really well put together channel

It's the best, stopped watching ESPN/Baseball Tonight since this channel debuted.

yeah I knew I wasn't the only one. The only show I am meh about is Crhis Russo.

I love MLB Central, Intentional Talk and their MLB tonight is incredible.

I know NHLN is following suit in improving their programming like MLBN so i am excited about that

I am worried everyone is going to be swinging for the fences here. We don't need that. Bottom of the lineup can manufacture.

Eat a bag of baseballs.
ConeofShame.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom