• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're on thin ice with Osuna. Blue Jays have to win it now or the advantage sways to the rangers since they have a better bullpen.

we have sanchez, who's been struggling against lefties as of late, and mark lowe, who's solid but not lights out..

When I switched from softball to hardball at a young age I knew what it felt like to be the automatic out guy when coming up to bat.

That must be how most bottom of the order bros feels like.

To my credit I quickly embraced my struggles and always stuck my elbow out to get hit and have a sweet .450 OBP.

I wanna see some elbows out Jays!

Dodgers postseason roster is now out.

Starting pitchers (4): Brett Anderson, Zack Greinke, Clayton Kershaw, Alex Wood

Relief pitchers (7): Luis Avilan, Pedro Baez, Yimi Garcia, Chris Hatcher, J.P. Howell, Kenley Jansen, Joel Peralta

Catchers (2): A.J. Ellis, Yasmani Grandal

Infielders (6): Adrian Gonzalez, Howie Kendrick, Jimmy Rollins, Corey Seager, Justin Turner, Chase Utley

Outfielders (6): Carl Crawford, Andre Ethier, Kiké Hernandez, Joc Pederson, Yasiel Puig, Justin Ruggiano

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
god fucking dammit, fucking bullshit. Pay ten freaking dollars to watch the goddamn astros only to have fucking mlbtv say "due to exclusivity with FS1 blah blah fucking blah" so I still can't watch the fucking astros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom