• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

We need a better pen if we're gonna do anything. Familia and Blevins are legit but we need better guys all around.

Parnell and Black can't get here fast enough. Get Carlos Torres and his old ass out of here.

WHY WASN'T THIS TORRES IN TO BEGIN WITH?

I hate Terry so god damn fucking much it seriously makes me seethe how much I fucking hate him.

We're not a shit team anymore Terry. We have solid bats (as opposed to the shit they've been) and amazing starting pitching. We can WIN man, stop fucking up.

Lol the first two pitches looked way out of the strike zone. It was nice to see the team not give up after being down 5-1 going into the 9th. Hopefully, this will give us a spark to win the next game.

Overall, I'm disappointed by the 3-9 start, but I won't give up hope unless we are still this bad in July. I still think we can have a good season, especially since a lot of our losses have been close games.

Syrinx

Carlos Torres is generally better than this, so I'm not inclined to panic over him. Bullpen still likes to make a game in the bank interesting every now and then though, so that's still a concern.

Whatever though, 7 in a row WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlos Torres is generally better than this, so I'm not inclined to panic over him. Bullpen still likes to make a game in the bank interesting every now and then though, so that's still a concern.

Whatever though, 7 in a row WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two sweeps.

TWO. IN A ROW.

When was the last time we did that? Feels like forever.

HARVEY DAAAAAAAAAAAY

Sanjuro

I want Yankees to trade A-Rod to the Mets for Collins. Then a Subway-World Series where A-Rod finishes the Yankees.

Piazza takes over the Mets.

2jZRu1G.jpg

Top Bottom