• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

thefro

A friend of mine who is a Cubs fan got mad at me when I said that Kris Bryant could be the next Ryan Braun. What am I supposed to say? Barry Bonds? A Barry Bonds-Brooks Robinson hybrid?
Fans and their hyped prospects are just the worst.

Same with White Sox fans who overhyped Gordon Beckham.

Most of the experts say Troy Glaus is a good Bryant comp

Loco4Coco

Why did Collins sit Cuddy and Flores? They both both seem to be hitting the ball well and the Mets have an off-day tomorrow.

Edit: Murphy still gets to play?!

zulux21

I don't think I have ever seen someone throw 40 pitches in an ninning and not give up a run, still haven't as the grandslam changed that on pitch 40.

my pitcher deserved to be tagged for a lot more, and likely will be next inning. You can't repeatedly get players 0-2 and then just start nibbling getting every single batter you face to a full count before you throw either ball 4 or a fast ball right there :/

I don't think I have ever seen someone throw 40 pitches in an ninning and not give up a run, still haven't as the grandslam changed that on pitch 40.

my pitcher deserved to be tagged for a lot more, and likely will be next inning. You can't repeatedly get players 0-2 and then just start nibbling getting every single batter you face to a full count before you throw either ball 4 or a fast ball right there :/

I'm hoping for severe rain right now before the 5th inning.

zulux21

I'm hoping for severe rain right now before the 5th inning.

we will see how it goes... don cooper ideally went over there and told him to stop being such a freaken pansy and attack the hitters.

nevermind I am with you... let it rain let it rain, lets try it another day @_@

Parch

Norris can have a mulligan, but if Sanchez keeps flinging the ball all over the place the Jays are going to need Francis is the rotation sooner than later. I wonder if they should start thinking about stretching out Hendriks. He's pitching good.

Top Bottom