• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Padres announcers keep talking about all the decisions Buddy Black is making even though he got tossed.

I'm really hoping we can see him in the dugout going full Bobby Valentine.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
What is your deal with the Marlins?

a) I like baseball brawls. Who doesn't?

b) I dislike Loria and everything he stands for. Got nothing against Marlins fans, but you must unfortunately suffer so that Loria does as well.

c) Kind of sports-hate how good they are at building young teams, despite Loria's efforts. It's a compliment, really.

There's no "might" about it. He is going to be out 4-6 weeks.

We can only do so much.

HOPEFULLY they play it smart and call up Plawecki, I don't think Recker for 4-6 weeks will be okay. No idea who to get to replace Blevins, but it CERTAINLY shouldn't be Matz.

Ugh. Today sucked. I can't believe I'm sad over an 8th straight win.

We can only do so much.

HOPEFULLY they play it smart and call up Plawecki, I don't think Recker for 4-6 weeks will be okay. No idea who to get to replace Blevins, but it CERTAINLY shouldn't be Matz.

Leatherisch has been solid in Triple A. Maybe he gets a look.

Link

The Autumn Wind
We can only do so much.

They're obviously going to call up Plawecki. You can't have just one catcher on your roster.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
We can only do so much.

Plawecki just got pulled out of his MiLB game so there you go.

Even though we got swept, we could have easily won three of the games, especially the last two, so I feel decent about that. Hopefully we can take care of the Phillies this week.

a) I like baseball brawls. Who doesn't?

b) I dislike Loria and everything he stands for. Got nothing against Marlins fans, but you must unfortunately suffer so that Loria does as well.

c) Kind of sports-hate how good they are at building young teams, despite Loria's efforts. It's a compliment, really.

Yeah that makes sense, I was just curious. Haha definitely agree with you about Loria, dude is a scumbag liar.

I hope by trade value you mean Plawecki's.

Obviously. TD'A is 4th in catcher WAR, 4th in wRC+, hasn't been striking out, and has been plus defensively so far (whereas he wasn't last year).

He's untradable for us as this point, which means Plawecki will never play other than spot duty, which is wasting him.

Get value for your young assets. Sandy has been building this incredible farm system with depth, it's time we used some of it.

Oh yeah Cubs fan.

Germen sucks. He can't throw strikes anymore and his stuff has evaporated.

I had high hopes for him last year and he stunk so bad he was cut from what was, at the time, the worst BP in baseball.

Top Bottom