• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

CheezyMac88

07e397793b6b077a6dcbf7ee76c631f3.jpg

zulux21

LOL What happened white sox? What happened?

Quintana seems to have gotten the yips. got to 0-2 or 1-2 to nearly every single batter and then as soon as there is two strikes could no longer get the ball in the strike zone unless he threw a fast ball right down the middle. which results in a ton of pitches, and a ton of hard hit balls.

honestly the score should be a lot worse, detroit must not be seeing the ball very well today.

G-Fex

Quintana seems to have gotten the yips. got to 0-2 or 1-2 to nearly every single batter and then as soon as there is two strikes could no longer get the ball in the strike zone unless he threw a fast ball right down the middle. which results in a ton of pitches, and a ton of hard hit balls.

honestly the score should be a lot worse, detroit must not be seeing the ball very well today.

don't worry 2 innings to go it can get worse

zulux21

don't worry 2 innings to go it can get worse

it can but a loss is a loss doesn't matter if it is 20-1 or 2-1.

the tigers are hot in general so it was to be expected that the wsox would lose, I think we should just be grateful that the whitesox are responsable for 50% of the tigers losses on the season right now.

G-Fex

it can but a loss is a loss doesn't matter if it is 20-1 or 2-1.

the tigers are hot in general so it was to be expected that the wsox would lose, I think we should just be grateful that the whitesox are responsable for 50% of the tigers losses on the season right now.

I suppose I should be grateful it wasn't another team.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Wow, fuck these Marlins announcers. The guy was practically chuckling when mentioning Blevins' injury.

Yeah, they mentioned d'Arnaud's fractured hand, then said, "Word is coming in now that Blevins has a fractured left forearm."

It could have been more of an incredulous laugh, but still, that's fucking low class.

TV.

:( I'm using the audio overlay, so I didn't hear that.

Sunday is just a bad for injuries when the Marlins play, we lost 3 guys last week.

Top Bottom