• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Enron

Banned
Trevor Cahill is fucking terrible. I hope they dfa his ass after this game. He's shit. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Trevor Cahill is fucking terrible. I hope they dfa his ass after this game. He's shit. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

And you traded for him. TOP KEK, MANY LELS

Seriously though I was almost losing my shit that Trevor Cahill was 1 hitting us. Then he turned back into well, Trevor Cahill.

We can't catch a break... Garbage Phillies score seven runs off our awful pitching.

Sigh. this was exactly the start we had when we lost 100 games two years ago. At this point, it feels like we are going to lose 100 again. I'm starting to think we are going to be in the NL East basement this year :(

Schlitter blows yes. And he was bad last year.
Grimm and Ramirez both getting hurt killed us.
I would say that James Russell is going to get called up.

eznark

Banned
wtzgU.gif

Varshes

I don't know if you saw Valencia come out of the dugout to yell at Baltimore. Between innings just now Bautista was yelling into the Blatimore dugout. Shits brewing.

Saw Valencia do some stuff and yeah they showed what Jones and Bautista did during the break lol

I'm going tomorrow, is it bad I'm hoping to see a fight lol

Top Bottom