• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

The Mariners have signed Carlos Quentin to a minor league deal. He can opt out of it if he's not called up by May 12.

The Braves got Quentin from the Padres in the Kimbrel trade and immediately DFA'd him. The Braves are paying Quentin's $8 million salary this year.

10 games winning streak :O
Anti this
image.php

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
At some point teams are going to figure out that whatever they heard about Derek Norris' throwing ability is wrong since he's thrown out a ton of dudes already.

At some point teams are going to figure out that whatever they heard about Derek Norris' throwing ability is wrong since he's thrown out a ton of dudes already.

So far I mean, the moves you guys have made have all worked.

It's April but the signs are reaaaally encouraging.

Also WINNING IS FUN.

I haven't been this happy in god knows how long.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So far I mean, the moves you guys have made have all worked.

It's April but the signs are reaaaally encouraging.

Also WINNING IS FUN.

I haven't been this happy in god knows how long.

I mean he's not Pudge Rodriguez or anything but he's gonna throw people out if they don't get a good jump.

Fake edit: ugh Kelley in in the 9th? Guess the padres are surrendering.

Choomp

Banned
Man, it's hard not to be ecstatic with the Mets right now. I mean, I was expecting a good season but certainly not this hot out of the gate. Also Duda solidifying his spot as my favorite player in the league right now, everything the guys done this year has been solid.

Top Bottom