• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Chris R

Mariners are giving EVERYONE a chance to blow the fucking game.

Lloyd going to leave him in and let him walk in the tying and game winning run, just you watch.

He started slow last season as well.

I mean his OBP is .333, his wOBA is .307, he's got a 107 wRC+. He's doing fine offensively. He's not the usual Buster Posey but he's not hitting poorly, he's just not putting up MVP numbers. His BABIP numbers are against him too, just hasn't gotten lucky.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I mean his OBP is .333, his wOBA is .307, he's got a 107 wRC+. He's doing fine offensively. He's not the usual Buster Posey but he's not hitting poorly, he's just not putting up MVP numbers. His BABIP numbers are against him too, just hasn't gotten lucky.

It's more the lack of power from Posey so far this season that is probably what people are complaining about, especially given the lack of power elsewhere in the lineup with Pence still out.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

Are we seriously at the point where a .307 wOBA is 7% above average? Bring back the roids.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
wouldn't matter who was pitching guerrero would have hit a home run

The difference being there wouldn't have been anyone on base at least. Take the L!

Even if odd year Giants are generally terrible this year, if we win each series against LA I'll be satisfied.

On the Giants in 2008, Brian Horwitz had a .309 wOBA and a 83 wRC+. Randy Winn had a .345 wOBA and a 107 wRC+.
No doubt the offensive environment has changed since then - not disputing that. But over a full season, the Giants play what? Some 70% of their games in pitcher parks? 13/16 of their games so far have been in pitcher parks.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Dodgers lose cause Donnie brings a chump to pitch in the bottom of the 9th in a tied game.

Clippers lose cause Doc leaves Matt "the loser" Barnes in for the end of the 4th quarter.

Bad Wednesday.

I don't know if this was posted but
US military, college students eligible for .TV discount

I wonder if the discount will work for gift memberships, likely no but I am not a student to find out.,

in other thoughts, it is crazy that price has given up 8 runs in 2 innings and A. he hasn't been pulled out, and B. he is only at a 3.33 era on the season. just goes to show how crazy good his first few starts were.

Thanks for the heads up. Comes out to $84.50 with the military discount. $45 off is no joke. I'm in.

Top Bottom