• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

rando14

Tanaka with 80+ pitches and 5 runs, not even through 4

Is Sabathia fat as fuck again, because if not this Yankees rotation looks terrible

aFIGurANT

Honest question: What the fuck is wrong with you?

Sorry guys but one of my closest friends is gay... I would say it front of him no questions. It's called a J O K E. Because obviously he's a 9-figure player who shits on my life in most regards. So yeah, sorry if I offended anyone but it's just me trying to play color commentary on the game most people aren't watching.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Sorry guys but one of my closest friends is gay... I would say it front of him no questions. It's called a J O K E. Because obviously he's a 9-figure player who shits on my life in most regards. So yeah, sorry if I offended anyone but it's just me trying to play color commentary on the game most people aren't watching.
The "joke" is what? Being gay is funny? Don't go down this road.

"One of my friends is black..."

No.

aFIGurANT
Banned
(Today, 02:25 PM)

:O

2984312.gif

How Ironic.

Top Bottom