• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Why does Edwin put his arm out like that when he runs the bases?

It started as a joke, and then it took off.

This is closest we'll get to that explanation, I guess:

The very first instance of Edwin walking the parrot came on April 28th 2012 against the Seattle Mariners. In fact it came to be by complete accident. To learn about it's inception, we have this explanation from Jose Bautista via his appearance on Intentional Talk:

"I think the way it got started was one day he hit a line drive, one of those 'you don't know if it's going to go or not' so he was chugging around first and almost fell down.
He was just kind of leaning and kind of just stayed that way, and everybody was like 'that looked cool, you need to do that again
'."

zroid

Banned
pgywBVWl.jpg

#ComeTogether

aFIGurANT

Hughes has already fucked up his K/BB over in Detroitland. It's gonna be hard to keep up a >11 ratio when you're walking a batter per 4 innings champ.

carlos

the yanks shouldn't have trusted Tanaka to have a good season based on the spring training numbers since those were tainted with him shutting out the braves twice. Anyone could do that.

Has Cabrera always worn a gay-ass diamond stud in his promo shots or have I just been under a rock? That Little Caesar's money well-spent I guess.

TWell he wears it in the left ear, that's a gay thing no? I know he'd beat my ass with a bat in a second if he read it but I don't think Miggy is one of the MLB players who browses GAF unlike (according to SWIM) A-rod.

Honest question: What the fuck is wrong with you?

Top Bottom