• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Just got back from the Jays' game. Needed a drink after that one.

Luckily I wasn't ejected.

Jays need to make a move for some pitching now. Don't bother waiting for the deadline.

zulux21

Just got back from the Jays' game. Needed a drink after that one.

Luckily I wasn't ejected.

Jays need to make a move for some pitching now. Don't bother waiting for the deadline.
this guy named Jeff Samardzija. I hear he is pretty good. Sure he has had a few rough starts but he is looking better. and since the team he is on sucks super bad and he is a rental player there is a good chance you could get him from them :p

heck you could likely have your pick of the white sox pitching staff as long as they aren't named carlos, chris, of jose.

got a catcher? I imagine that will be one of the top wants as it's the only position that they suck at the majors and also don't have anyone in the minors who looks remotely decent.

it will be interesting to see what the white sox do if they are clear sellers. most of the moves they made this winter were merely 1-3 year moves so any of them could be moved (though most of them are performing well below their career numbers thus why the white sox are sucking :/) the white sox have their short stop of the future in the minors ready to come up so I imagine alexei will be on the trading block, Im not sure if they would trade any of the outfield though. They still have high hopes for eaton and garcia and melky is not doing well so it's unlikely anyone would want him (though if someone makes an offer that is basically clear his payroll and send him to a contender they will likely do it since he wanted to play on a contender)

Dodgers finally start hitting and the bullpen turns to shit.

hehe try watching a team where if the pitching is on the offense vanishes and the defense vanishes.
if the offense is on the pitching vanishes and the defense vanishes
and if the defense is on the offense and pitching vanish.

I've never seen a team that can't get things to get going together like this when on paper they have plenty of talent :/

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
xMH1v.gif

Words cannot even express my hatred of Terry fucking Collins.

YOU TOOK deGROM OUT BECAUSE IT WAS FUCKING HOT?

ARE YOU HIGH?

HOTLANTA BABY!!! Fuck Terry. Fuck the Mets for once again losing to some dude making his major league debut. WHATS NEW WITH THE METS. Sucks for deGrom who was just fine out there.

Now you have Familia with a groin issue? <sigh>

Szymborski listed Wacha/Shelby/CMart as #3, #4, and #5 on his top 25 pitchers under 25. What could have been...

It really was unfortunate we had to trade Shelby (mostly the reason why we had to do it in the first place). I'm very glad Mo chose to keep CMart over him, though. I'd put money on CMart winning a Cy Young one day (hopefully with the Cardinals)

Kinda amazes me that this organization is so good at developing pitchers but pretty bad at developing position players. Like, one of the org's premier power prospects is now being turned into a pitcher (like Rosenthal, CMart, Tui, and probably a couple others)

Can't wait to see Alex Reyes and his 90K in 60IP in A+ come up through the system. Kid was hitting 101 on the gun at his last start

Well if the only way we're going to win it all is by losing every game against the Giants we might as well go with it. Dodgers can't beat them to save their lives.

HOTLANTA BABY!!! Fuck Terry. Fuck the Mets for once again losing to some dude making his major league debut. WHATS NEW WITH THE METS. Sucks for deGrom who was just fine out there.

Now you have Familia with a groin issue? <sigh>

deGrom went 7.1 scoreless.

You should win games like that constantly not lose them constantly.

Gee I wonder why Familia is hurt? Could it be using him every other day is a BAD IDEA? TERRY CAN'T MANAGE A BP? I'm SHOCKED. Shocked I tell you.

The Royals will have to pay a total of $1.75 million due to all the All-Star incentives. It becomes $2 million if Wade Davis gets selected too.

Top Bottom