• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Chris Johnson Ks agaisnt a RHP with the bases loaded. Could see that coming a mile away.

zulux21

lol
chris sale pitching line
rwTubE3.png
end result
No Decision.

likely white sox loss number 8th in a row.

thus I am officially adopting the Astros as my team for this season. I wanted the white sox to win it all as a 10 year anniversary. I guess I will just root for the runner up of 2005 instead :p

plus the astros seem like they have a lot of young talent worth checking out so I know the players before they sign with the yankees and dodgers.

zulux21

DON'T DO IT MAN!

why not :p
they were underdogs coming into the season (something I always like rooting for)
they have young interesting players.
they are keeping the angels from leading the division (well rangers are too but angels are the only ones I don't like in the AL west)

they just seem like the most interesting ones to watch like KC was last season.

JDHarbs

they were underdogs coming into the season (something I always like rooting for)
they are keeping the angels from leading the division (well rangers are too but angels are the only ones I don't like in the AL west)

Nobody cared about KC until the Wild Card game though.

zroid

Banned

but it's the god damn Astros :(

I'm just bitter because they've been a thorn in our side for so long

zulux21

Nobody cared about KC until the Wild Card game though.

I am pretty sure I was rooting for KC back in late august or so in this thread last year as I adopted them last season shortly after the trade deadline lol.

to be fair though I have followed since Billy Butler came up as that was when I feared they were going to start putting it together and become a solid team that could compete for a while.

Silkworm

Grand slam by Posey. Doyers now have to score 4 runs to win the game.... :-\

edit: On the bright side, the Gators beat the Cavs today and can punch their ticket to face off against Vandy in the CWS Championship series with a win against the Cavs tomorrow! Go Gators! :)

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This is why I think Heston will be the one to lose his spot when Cain and Peavy come back. He's too inconsistent, no-hitter and all.

Top Bottom