• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

i didn't think they would threaten for division.. maybe wild card at best

i thought they'd be better than the Dbacks at the least

i also thought kemp would be playing much better than he's been playing

I was thinking they'd go for the wild card too, but if they did, it would definitely be a team from the Central they'd be competing with, most likely the Pirates or Cubs.

i didn't think they would threaten for division.. maybe wild card at best

i thought they'd be better than the Dbacks at the least

i also thought kemp would be playing much better than he's been playing

sucks about kemp, dude was such a beast man. needs that Rhianna loving again

So boring without baseball.
11745899_10152944171931828_1257858150472073940_n.jpg

Wonder what they were discussing... ;)

brentech

I won't pay a dime in it, but does anyone play that Topps Bunt game? Been showing up in my twitter feed so I downloaded it. Get some free packs each day so far (only had it about 3 days).
Figure will be good to follow the game a bit more and learn some who's who. Apparently there is a fantasy aspect as well.

The Kimbrel trade was awful because they agreed to take all of B.J. Upton's contract. That itself is amazing that the Braves escaped his contract AND got Matt Wisler for it. Usually you don't give up prospects if you take a shitty contract, but A.J. Preller seems to be the next Amaro and John Hart swindled him. And Maybin is having an incredible season. If the Braves blow it up (which I still think they shouldn't), they will get to sell high on Maybin.

tim1138

Here's to the second half and hoping the Reds fire Jocketty and replace him with a modern general manager

please God not Kevin Towers

Prado is finally back just in time for Dee to go on the DL. :/

At least it is Jose Day!

I'm running dry breh

I can only watch so much early 2000's World Series games

I'm a little late on this, but make sure you watch Game 6 of the 2003 World Series. At the end of the game, you can hear a pin drop in Yankee Stadium. The looks of shock by the fans/players are pretty priceless too, lol.

This year's draft starting to look rough for the Dodgers, Funkhouser's going back to school for his senior year and they're down $1.75 as a result. And Walker Buehler has all the leverage in the world, since if they don't sign him they'll be enough over their allotment that they likely use next year's first rounder.

Glad the Cards didn't pick those guys, even though I wanted them to at the time. Correa must've learned something when he hacked the Astros :)lol)

Malo

Banned
This year's draft starting to look rough for the Dodgers, Funkhouser's going back to school for his senior year and they're down $1.75 as a result. And Walker Buehler has all the leverage in the world, since if they don't sign him they'll be enough over their allotment that they likely use next year's first rounder.

Glad the Cards didn't pick those guys, even though I wanted them to at the time. Correa must've learned something when he hacked the Astros :)lol)
Apparently Buehler needs Tommy John surgery.

they signed buehler

Los Angeles Dodgers ‏@Dodgers 44m44 minutes ago
Dodgers sign first-round pick (24th overall) RHP Walker Buehler from Vanderbilt, sixth-round 1B Edwin Rios and 30th-round RHP Logan Crouse.

Top Bottom