• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Leaning towards internal medicine, but neurology is tempting as well.

How are things going for you right now?

will you become teh Barves team doctor then?

Bout to start 2nd year in a few days, NOT looking forward to studying for the boards -_- Any tips for that? I was thinking of starting to study for boards when 2nd semester starts, not quite sure how to integrate First Aid into it all though...

Can't wait til I'm in your shoes lol, 4th year is supposed to be one of the best years of your life!! Trying to keep my mind open, also interested in IM and Neuro, but also gas and maybe PM&R

will you become the Mariners team doctor?

So Dodgers failed to sign the 35th overall draft pick and the guy they got with the 24th pick needs TJ? Good thing they have a bajillion international free agents in their system.

I see Heyward is leading the Cardinals in fWAR and on pace for about 5 wins again. Hope his hammy is OK.

Sounds like just a cramp and that he would've stayed in had it not been a 8-1 game or whatever it was. Hopefully, at least

He's quietly having a very good offensive season after a bad April. Probably will price himself out of the Cardinals' range if he keeps at it

Enron

Banned
CKNkIZ5W8AAtrxQ.jpg:large

BPn3vzMCEAAIdQn.jpg

eticket_g_pressbox_712.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0hD3YAQ9j0

I cant believe that was 22 years ago. I remember when that happened - Fred McGriff had just been traded to the Braves. Oh man that clip, RIP Nick Charles. LOL @ Jeff Hullinger ducking during the explosion.

how was Ant-Man bro? big Paul Rudd, heard pretty good things so far

Definitely one of the better Marvel movies. Felt a lot smaller (figuratively and literally) and more personal then say Avengers or any of the other second generation of these movies, and had some fantastic shots which worked well in 3D, especially the first scene where Lang transforms in the bathtub

Michael Pena is lights out, and I was surprised to see T.I. play a prominent role, makes me think he's trying to go the route of Ludacris and have an acting career

Friggz

Yankees demoting refsnyder is as bad a move as leaving sabathia in the rotation. Really getting pissed off by the moves of the front office.

tim1138

The Guerrero part wouldn't surprise me, they tried to sign him when he was a FA. But this on the other hand, it's nice to want things...

The Reds badly want to flip Cueto and Bruce for a package including Joc Pederson, but there has been a no-go on that. Dodgers uninterested in moving Joc. Billy Hamilton was considered to be added in, but decided against.

Talon

Leaning towards internal medicine, but neurology is tempting as well.

How are things going for you right now?
Are you a boring old man? Then neurology. (troll)
Bout to start 2nd year in a few days, NOT looking forward to studying for the boards -_- Any tips for that? I was thinking of starting to study for boards when 2nd semester starts, not quite sure how to integrate First Aid into it all though...

Can't wait til I'm in your shoes lol, 4th year is supposed to be one of the best years of your life!! Trying to keep my mind open, also interested in IM and Neuro, but also gas and maybe PM&R
Different people find different schedules work for them. My fiancé's the type that can crunch study for 28-straight days, and that worked for her. She had other classmates that did small chunks of UWorld for about 4 months.

tim1138

Yeah, why would the Dodgers try to flip Yung Joc? Guy's an absolute stud and probably a franchise player in the future.

The time to try and land Joc was before Friedman took over as GM.
And now that he's mad his debut and playing well in the bigs? Keep dreaming Walt.

That's of course assuming any of that is true

tim1138

Cueto looks like ass today, five walks in 4.2 innings, velocity is down and his control is way off.

Make that six walks and he just walked in a run

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Assuming Keuchel is done after 102 pitches: 7 innings, 2 hits, 0 walks, 0 ER, 13 strikeouts in his outing today. Astros up 8-0 on the Rangers.

Top Bottom