• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Wow the Marlins are so bad. Ryan Howard is playing better defense than anyone on the Marlins.

That is probably one of the worst things you can say about a team.

aFIGurANT

I'm going to enter my prediction that Cueto is a dodger in the next month. Seems like the type of thing you do if you're savvy, which the new FO seems to be.

tim1138

I've loved watching Cueto develop as a pitcher of the last seven years, but so help me god if he's still a Red by season's end...

RBH

VUybXZPh.jpg

Caught my first foul ball today :)

rando14

Leaning towards internal medicine, but neurology is tempting as well.

How are things going for you right now?

Bout to start 2nd year in a few days, NOT looking forward to studying for the boards -_- Any tips for that? I was thinking of starting to study for boards when 2nd semester starts, not quite sure how to integrate First Aid into it all though...

Can't wait til I'm in your shoes lol, 4th year is supposed to be one of the best years of your life!! Trying to keep my mind open, also interested in IM and Neuro, but also gas and maybe PM&R

RBH

Bout to start 2nd year in a few days, NOT looking forward to studying for the boards -_- Any tips for that? I was thinking of starting to study for boards when 2nd semester starts, not quite sure how to integrate First Aid into it all though...

Can't wait til I'm in your shoes lol, 4th year is supposed to be one of the best years of your life!! Trying to keep my mind open, also interested in IM and Neuro, but also gas and maybe PM&R

Oh man, 2nd year is just the worst, you have my condolences. You'll be wanting to do this to yourself a lot as boards get closer:

yioV1.gif

But best thing to do is to start UWorld early (you'll want to get through all of it at least once, and ideally go through at least half of it a second time). First Aid and Pathoma are both essential as well. My brain is a bit fried right now after studying for Step 2 over the past couple of months, but I'll PM you some more tips/advice soon.

Welp

As much as I crap on Porcello and Miley, they weren't the ones who got shut out for 18 consecutive innings.

Going on a week since the Red Sox last scored a run

Top Bottom