• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Can Zack Greinke ever not look like a serial killer?
ZackGreinkeSmile-860x480.png

Michael Silverman
‏@MikeSilvermanBB
We have been notified that the status of the game will next be re-evaluated at 10:30 EST/7:30 PST

Welp

Looks like the Sox scoreless streak will extend to 8 days

"I think he was okay. When you’re getting five to six inches off of the plate, you better win the game," Harper said. "For me, I don’t think he was very tough. He’s a great pitcher, he does what he does, but when you’re getting six inches off the plate it’s pretty tough to face him."

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

The Cubs have DFA'd Edwin Jackson. He's still owed the remainder of his $11 million this year and $11 million in 2016. They activated Rafael Soriano.

Meier

I forgot who we got for Edwin Jackson. Danys Baez and Lance Carter. Baez went 0/4 in save chances and got dumped shortly thereafter in a trade for Wilson Betemit (had high hopes for him...), Lance Carter pitched 10 games and did shitty and got sent to AAA. Incredible that Jackson went on to sign an 8 figure a year contract.

Edit: Lol @ that Harper quote above. Cry more, Bryce.

WEST COAST ROAD TRIP!

couldn't go this year due to the weekend games all being in the afternoon, but next year, Mariners-GAF, this BC Jays fan is gonna be comin'

zulux21

The Cubs have DFA'd Edwin Jackson. He's still owed the remainder of his $11 million this year and $11 million in 2016. They activated Rafael Soriano.

if he requests his release instead of assignment to the minors the cubs will be on the books for all but the league minimum if another team signs him right?

if so I wouldn't mind seeing the white sox pick him up to replace john danks with lol.

gg Angels. Sox doing us a solid and not even making us waste our time watch them trip over their dicks today. They did it in two innings.

2013 wasn't that long agooooo

HeySeuss

Got 8th row tickets right by the 1st base dugout to see the Columbus Clippers vs the Louisville Bats. Good Reds vs Indians future players game. Gotta be honest though, I've slacked on keeping up with the Reds farm club outside of a couple of pitching prospects.

But hey, it's 10 cent hotdog night and a beautiful night for baseball. Cheers GAF!

tim1138

Got 8th row tickets right by the 1st base dugout to see the Columbus Clippers vs the Louisville Bats. Good Reds vs Indians future players game. Gotta be honest though, I've slacked on keeping up with the Reds farm club outside of a couple of pitching prospects.

But hey, it's 10 cent hotdog night and a beautiful night for baseball. Cheers GAF!

You're not missing much honestly, outside of Stephenson, Winker, and Waldrop the Reds farm system is pretty thin.

Top Bottom