• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

tim1138

I would like to thank Dave Dombroski for taking Alfredo Simon in exchange for Eugenio Suarez. Suarez has been a very pleasant surprise for the Reds since Cozart went down with injury.

Malo

Banned
I still can't get over the fact that the Yankees demoted Refsynder for Brendan fucking Ryan. Having him and drew on the team is redundant.

Both are trash.

tim1138

Raisel Iglesias reminds me of Bronson Arroyo, he throws a bunch of junk from like five different arm angles. I think he's gonna be a lot of fun to watch develop.

Wilson Ramos's middle name has to be fucking. It has to be. Dude fucking OWNS us.

deGrom makes one mistake and we lose. How the fuck can you pitch like that?

So why are the Mets wasting all these innings from these incredible young pitchers when their offense is putting up support at historically bad levels? What's the point? Wouldn't it be better to shut these guys down a bit or get some bats for them? Especially with Collins? Mets fans, I see you guys get put through the meatgrinder every day with this team. Can't even imagine.

3N16MA

Banned
So why are the Mets wasting all these innings from these incredible young pitchers when their offense is putting up support at historically bad levels? What's the point? Wouldn't it be better to shut these guys down a bit or get some bats for them? Especially with Collins? Mets fans, I see you guys get put through the meatgrinder every day with this team. Can't even imagine.

No point in shutting them down as they don't get any younger by sitting there. Also no one would want to play for the Mets if they shut down good young pitchers for no other reason than the offense stinks. You would be messing with their careers.

Sit them down for who? Make Gilmartin into a starter again?

Mets have limited options. When a GM can't even trade for a player because he's due less than $3M because the budget is so tight, that's on ownership and isn't a problem you can fix.

zroid

Banned
wow I'm watching basketball at the Pan Am Games, and Dan Shulman is doing the play by play for CBC. that really caught me off guard. :lol

Top Bottom