• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm sure Andre Ethier is getting tons of attention after yesterday's performance.

He'd look great doing the chop.

I'd have told you that contract is unmoveable, but the Braves somehow convinced someone to take Melvin's.

jbug617

Banned
CCBKo4bWEAMhpf1.png:large

But in Philly, you get 21 ounces of crappy beer for extra value!

But then you have to go to philly doe.

I might be going to a game in Fenway this year, undecided if I wanna spend the cash or not.

Yep...it was 8.85 this weekend at the Big O for the Jays game...5 bucks for a hot dog.

Man concessions have always been high but I remember getting like 5 Dogs and 2 Beers at Shea for $25 bucks.

That's just nuts.

Much respect for Indians ownership not trying to gouge out a lot of it's additional operating revenue with concession sales. I know they don't have a lot of money, that's pretty classy to do.

I remember when the Nets were moving, those interim years were amazing, $1 beer nights, $5 tickets. Same with the Rays/Marlins.

Bad teams/moving teams are the best to attend.

SCIENCE!

Beer Price and Wins correlate at an r-squared of .112. That kinda sucks. So, not much correlation there.

But you can still quad that out!

Good Value (Low Price/High Wins) - The Angels. Lotta wins, cheap beer. Go Halos.

You Get What You Pay For (High Price/High Wins) - Baltimore looks to have the top spot in giving you a good product for a high price.

You're a Chump (High Price/Low Wins) - Boston. Boston, you suck.

Eh, Well at Least it's Cheap (Low Price/Low Wins) - Arizona takes it.

And the most mediocre of the bunch (Middling Price/Middling Wins) - It's the BREW CREW, of course!

RmMv3hd.jpg

Now, in terms of Price:Wins index, in Anaheim, you're paying $0.05 per win with your beer. Cleveland and Detroit are right there too.

However, in Boston, Minnesota, Philly and Chicago you're paying more than double for every win. Sucks.

NBxYKq8.jpg

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
SCIENCE!

Beer Price and Wins correlate at an r-squared of .112. That kinda sucks. So, not much correlation there.

But you can still quad that out!

Good Value (Low Price/High Wins) - The Angels. Lotta wins, cheap beer. Go Halos.

You Get What You Pay For (High Price/High Wins) - Baltimore looks to have the top spot in giving you a good product for a high price.

You're a Chump (High Price/Low Wins) - Boston. Boston, you suck.

Eh, Well at Least it's Cheap (Low Price/Low Wins) - Arizona takes it.

And the most mediocre of the bunch (Middling Price/Middling Wins) - It's the BREW CREW, of course!

RmMv3hd.jpg

Now, in terms of Price:Wins index, in Anaheim, you're paying $0.05 per win with your beer. Cleveland and Detroit are right there too.

However, in Boston, Minnesota, Philly and Chicago you're paying more than double for every win. Sucks.

NBxYKq8.jpg
Wait, did you do this, because you're awesome if so.

Sanjuro

I remember when I was fan of the game last year, they gave me like $50-100 in spending money for beer as long as I whored out Budweiser on the jumbotron.

Didn't get me very far drinking wise! Each beer was like $9 and I had to tip.

Top Bottom