• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

I came in my pants a little watching Matt Harvey.

Stras played better than the numbers say. But he needs to develop that critical third pitch, or he'll never rise above this. The slider wasn't working, the curve never amounted to anything. He needs to try something though, or his career arc is a #3.

Syrinx

I came in my pants a little watching Matt Harvey.

Stras played better than the numbers say. But he needs to develop that critical third pitch, or he'll never rise above this. The slider wasn't working, the curve never amounted to anything. He needs to try something though, or his career arc is a #3.
Yeah he gave up some soft hits and Ian Desmond sucks.

Syrinx

Thank god for him or we'd be winless so far.

Why does our BP always suck?

edit: Is Trevor Bauer's stat line real?

This injuns staff holy shit.
Dunno why I was annoyed with opening with the Nats. Best to play them in April when they may as well have a mailbox at short.

I'm thinking that was an intentional plunk on LaRoche by Volquez. Now that we're up 4-0 and Volquez is almost done, I bet Ned gave him the go ahead to tap him. Ned was talking some pretty serious "hey, stuff happens" talk in the pregame show. And this has been a pretty nasty series on that front, we have a real rivalry with the White Sox again this year, I think.

EDIT and Laroche now scores. :(

Loco4Coco

Mets win the series, good cause next time they see the Nats they'll be healthier and much tougher to beat. Also that Matt Harvey.

tumblr_ldz5a6Elx21qbob3u.gif

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Bought a new hdd for my ps4...doing the backup which takes like 4 hrs for 300gb of data...wtf -.-'' so long. Guess Ill watch baseball games on my pc while waiting.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how the mlb.tv site has all this shit about your IP and how it determines your blackout zones and here is what your IP is and you can totally look up what this is hint hint hint wink.

No winners in trying to watch the Sox-Royals TV audio. On one hand you get Hawk (horrrrrrrible) on the other you get Hudler (gaaaaaaaaaaah).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also, why are Giants and A's games blacked out in Guam

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
@baseball_ref · 8m
Evan Gattis is the 1st player in Astros history to strike out 4 times in consecutive games

@baseball_ref · 7m 7 minutes ago
Gattis is also the only player since at least 1914 with 2 4-K games within his team's 1st 3 games of a season

Yikes...

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Nevermind, lol

Homerun Lowrie.

If you picked him to be the first Astro to hit a home run...

give me the powerball numbers.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Will MLB.tv have a live look in as the Twins approach the record for longest streak of scoreless innings to start a season?

Top Bottom