• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Because he is slightly less garbage than the garbage in your lineup?

I have no clue what you are attempting to communicate; their lineup is fine outside that one sucky guy. I mean, no they can't purchase all-stars for every position like the Yankees, so sad.

CC is pitching well, error on his part but other than that it's been soft contact. It's encouraging, he didn't pitch this well at all before getting hurt last year.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Your lineup is filled with garbage.

YOUR LINEUP IS FILLED WITH GARBAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Goodnight, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

GOOOOOODNIGHT, AND HAVE A PLEASANT TOOOOOOOOMORRRROWWWWW!!!

whatever is wrong with you im not interested

You mean The RedSox.

They both do it. Being bad at it is a different story.

Fox318

ImpracticalTameAmurminnow.gif

Threw this together. Juke and slide, catcher trips himself trying to adjust.

2017 world series champs everybody

BigAT

I expected the Yankees to be hot garbage at the plate, but it's crazy how bad they have been in the field and on the basepaths. Awful fundamentals so far this season.

Sanjuro

I expected the Yankees to be hot garbage at the plate, but it's crazy how bad they have been in the field and on the basepaths. Awful fundamentals so far this season.

I would just think of the experience as an extended Girardi exit interview.

Angry Grimace

Padres are hitting just like last year, just looking a lot better while scoring no runs.

3N16MA

Banned
It's amazing how fast Yankee fans forgave that ped monster. Even after he did his best to shit all over the team.

I'm not a fan of the way he acted but he is on the team. I'm not going to cheer for him to fail since it does nothing to help the team.

If the Yanks could get rid of him and not pay him another dime they would. They can't so the organization and fans hope he plays well and contributes.

Also A-Rod gets hammered for his PED use while Ortiz puts on a big grin and acts like he never took anything. Won't be long until he starts whining.

Top Bottom