• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Wow Cleveland blew a 3-1, 2 out lead in the bottom of the 9th with a single, a walk, a walk, a single, and the walk off wild pitch.

Angels played like shit today and should not have walked away with the win (and this coming from an Angels fan).

Enjoy the AL West championship Huston...

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Wow Cleveland blew a 3-1, 2 out lead in the bottom of the 9th with a single, a walk, a walk, a single, and the walk off wild pitch.

Angels played like shit today and should not have walked away with the win (and this coming from an Angels fan).

Enjoy the AL West championship Huston...

Cleveland Cleveland'd in the most Cleveland way possible.

it means they have more offdays coming up

which means more chances for Price to start at the expense of someone else

That's a really good point.

I wonder if any of the other playoff contender teams have double headers or make-up games coming up?

Hopefully

The wildcard is just the minimum expectation if things go wrong. I fully expect the Blue Jays to catch the Yankees. 13 games left against them to show who's boss.

I hope you'll end up being right. Not just as a Jays fan, but because I hate the Yankees so much.

I don't think anyone will boo Valencia, but I could see Lawrie getting some jeers from some DJFs.

Queso, you're an A's fan? I figured you'd be a Diamondbacks guy given your support of the Coyotes.

Parch

ok enough of this hope bullshit. 60-45 and 5.5 up. that's called reality. look at our hitting right now. the bullpen is strong and the pitching while still shaky is still serviceable and capable of competing against anyone. nobody is stopping from feeling happy but Blue Jays fans need to stop talking about the division. it ain't happening boys.
I smell fear.

Severino literally the best pitcher to ever play the game.

EPMJ8ZR.gif

I mean, anything can happen (Yanks should ban chicken, beer, and videogames from their clubhouse to be safe), but the way they're swinging the bats right now...it's gonna be tough on the Jays.

Even when they fall off of this astronomical slugging streak they're on now, they will still be an excellent offensive team. If they can match that with above average starting pitching, I don't see them dropping enough games to lose the division.

Also A-Rod homer incoming

Top Bottom