• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Malo

Banned
Yankee have scored 90 runs in their last 10 games. Who needs pitching when the team averages 9 runs a game?!

I'm just praying that the Yankees will have this out of their system when we play them.

Because there's nothing like getting swept by an ALE rival to start a panic.

Well, that's why hockey exists :p

F'ing Toronto fans.

That'd be like some clown saying that the baseball season should hurry up and end because it's NBA season. Blarph.

Come on Oakland

win this one for me

I cheered for you in the playoffs last year! (sorry about that...)

You're asking a lot of me... but... I SHALL MAKE IT SO!!!

Allow me to say the magic words...

"CHRISCODOROLIMITCHELLPAGEBOBBYWITTTERRYSTEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIINBAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH"

Lindor not doing shit. Going 0-11 last 3 games and striking out leaving 5 guys on base the past 2 at-bats to end the innings. Whole bunch of nothing.

Malo

Banned
Jon Morosi @jonmorosi: #Yankees are 16-6 since Jacoby Ellsbury returned to lineup on July 8. Best record in #MLB during that span. @FOXSports

Funny thing is Ellsbury hasn't been good since coming off the DL.

It worries me that the Jays have played two more games than those chasing them and three more than the Angels.

Yay A's and Indians, though!

zroid

Banned
It worries me that the Jays have played two more games than those chasing them and three more than the Angels.

Yay A's and Indians, though!

it means they have more offdays coming up

which means more chances for Price to start at the expense of someone else

What a disappointment. Haven't gone to a baseball game with my dad since I was a kid. Buy him tickets to tonight's Angels game, get him an Angels hat, get the peanuts, beer, etc. Excited to spend time at a ball game with my dad as an adult...

And the Angels shit the bed in what may have been the most boring offensive game I've seen in person.

Thanks for ruining the moment Angels...wanted my Family Guy father son moment.

Marz

Jon Morosi @jonmorosi: #Yankees are 16-6 since Jacoby Ellsbury returned to lineup on July 8. Best record in #MLB during that span. @FOXSports

Funny thing is Ellsbury hasn't been good since coming off the DL.

He's been pretty good. His defense and speed is always an asset.

Fuck Alex Torres..he wasn't good at all. Eric O' Flaherty has good numbers against lefties unlike Torres so hopefully he'll be useful.

Mets go for the sweep tonight with Harvey on the mound. I think we'll see some Mets wins gifs tonight.

Fuck Alex Torres..he wasn't good at all. Eric O' Flaherty has good numbers against lefties unlike Torres so hopefully he'll be useful.

Mets go for the sweep tonight with Harvey on the mound. I think we'll see some Mets wins gifs tonight.

I was on a date yesterday at a bar in the city. Of course I was watching the game while on the date and when they won shes like damn i can see your really happy. it feels good man

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Cespedes said he can see himself being a Met for a long time. $5 the front office fucks it up.

ETKRJeD.gif

Nice to see the AL leading 14th shutout dealt by the Athletics staff.

The bullpen didn't melt down, which was nice.

OAK is #1 in shutouts, quality starts, and #2 in BAA. If only the bullpen wasn't a disaster.

Top Bottom