• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

That one was far too close for comfort, but they pulled it out. It would've been awful if they'd hit those many great home runs just to lose.

Obligatory:

JAYS WIN!

(and the Stankees lose!)

It's a perfect night

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
The Twins look like shit against the Blue Jays yet again. Bad pitching and bad luck, the usual shit. At least they were watchable tonight.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
They deserved to lose that game. Fucking pen. I think Tyler should take over as closer. Familia has completely sucked since the all star.

They deserved to lose that game. Fucking pen. I think Tyler should take over as closer. Familia has completely sucked since the all star.

That's on Terry for leaving a LOOGY in for more than, you know, one out.

This team needs Blevins and Gilmartin. Gilmartin isn't coming back but Blevins needs to be here ASAP. At this point I'd be calling up everybody.

Syrinx

Well that was an adventure...

Let's hope the D-Backs are more authoritative in putting away the Nats and give us that lead in the loss column.

Mike Wilner ‏@Wilnerness590 3m3 minutes ago

Amazingly, #Bluejays are now 15-7 when Hutchison starts. #Jays best record with any starting pitcher this season.

rofl

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I am all about the Mets losing but it would be great to see the nationals watching the playoffs at home. (And the Mets soon after).

Syrinx

Mets now lead the Nats in the loss column.

Two thirds of the way through the season and the Mets are in first.

Didn't see that one coming.

RBH

1372150270998547853.jpg

1372150271124280717.jpg

1372150271215957389.jpg

1372150271505619853.jpg

http://deadspin.com/rays-rookies-first-home-run-earns-him-a-first-rate-sile-1722204304

zroid

Banned
you should probably give up on that Chewie. it's not hapening.

they might have a shot at someone like Zimmerman or Cueto

Parch

Amazingly, #Bluejays are now 15-7 when Hutchison starts. #Jays best record with any starting pitcher this season.
Run support. I was surprised to hear that Hutchison gets an average of 8 runs per game this year. Yup, I said eight.

On the other end of the scale is Dickey. He's had some tough losses because of a lack of run support.

Pitching win-loss records are pretty meaningless.

Run support. I was surprised to hear that Hutchison gets an average of 8 runs per game this year. Yup, I said eight.

On the other end of the scale is Dickey. He's had some tough losses because of a lack of run support.

Pitching win-loss records are pretty meaningless.

Pretty much :p

you should probably give up on that Chewie. it's not hapening.

they might have a shot at someone like Zimmerman or Cueto

It must be nice to dream.

Come on. It could happen.

He seems to really like it here, and Rogers is not a poor owner. Nor is Toronto a small market team (they're just avoided ignorantly by US media a lot of the time).

It's obvious what his addition has done to attendance, how it's added life to the fanbase and the amount of money that it will bring into Rogers' pockets. They could likely make the money back if they re-sign him to a good contract and reap the rewards of likely success and good attendance.

EDIT:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/ml...future-with-toronto-blue-jays-on-tim-and-sid/

zroid

Banned
fun fact:

both the youngest and oldest pitchers in the majors this season are Blue Jays, and both have recorded saves

Top Bottom