• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Edwardo

Always a good morning knowing we beat the Stankees last night.

And Ellsbury striking out three times to da knuckleball. Yikes.

zroid

Banned
qjIjlpR.png

squall211

Harvey still gets the win, but yeah. Good thing the Mets have an offense now.

I'm beyond shocked the Mets swept this series. Any other year the Mets would have played flat for these three games. Going to be interesting to see how they fare against the Rays. I know they aren't great but they are more competition than Miami.

Harvey still gets the win, but yeah. Good thing the Mets have an offense now.

Scary win..lol. I'm concerned with Familia. I think he's overworked and overthrowing to compensate. His control is all over the place because of it. Terry has to find a way to give him a break. Thats why Clippard was acquired right? O'Flaherty didn't impress and Ron Darling was defending him a bit saying he was in a cross country flight just a couple hours before gametime.

JMDSO

Unconfirmed Member
That's on Terry for leaving a LOOGY in for more than, you know, one out.

This team needs Blevins and Gilmartin. Gilmartin isn't coming back but Blevins needs to be here ASAP. At this point I'd be calling up everybody.

Gilmartin pitched three days ago. Where is he 'not coming back' from?

Lol Kike trolling the phanatic.

E: Ethier!! He's proving me wrong every day. Most improve candidate
Let's end this game early!!!! Crawford!!

Parch

So I hear Yankee fans don't like knuckleballers. Isn't that a shame. Tomorrow's game will be all sorts of interesting.

Top Bottom