• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

jman2050

This weekend will be interesting, either we have a race for the AL East or the Jays get buried.

Or more than likely someone goes 2-1 and we're basically where we're at now.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
nHnwz0L.png

Goodbye, Jon.

Ok
Blue Jays
Lets
Play
Ball

Fuck yeah

SWEEEEEEEEEP!

I went to meet my friend's baby tonight, and they don't get Sportsnet. Not only that, but friends wanted to play Wii U all night. I'll have to watch replays, but I followed a lot of the game on my phone.

Bring the momentum into NY tonight!

The Oakland Athletics bullpen. Mother f*%#ers.

Aaron Brooks pitched lights out last night, and was given a big fat shit sandwich by the worst bullpen to ever take the field.

Brooks has been very impressive over his first two starts. No way is it sustainable, but looks like we may have another Oakland reclamation project going the right way.

In other news, Chris Sale's meltdown the last few starts has hopefully removed the fantasyland idea that he could win a Cy Young.

I'm no Pete Rose apologist, but if Dowd was really told that 25 years ago why is it just now being released? Why wasn't that immediately turned over to the proper authorities?

I don't know. I have my doubts about the validity of that statement as well. Seems like something to throw out there to kill Pete's chances at the hall dead.

Beckx

Well this Dodgers series should be interesting. Big series at St Louis after that.

Need some August wins because September has a bunch of hard road trips. Probably the hardest month in the schedule for the Bucs.

That's an ugly line by Dowd. Even if he did hear something, you can't drop a comment like that without some kind of tangible proof.

JMDSO

Unconfirmed Member
I'm no Pete Rose apologist, but if Dowd was really told that 25 years ago why is it just now being released? Why wasn't that immediately turned over to the proper authorities?

Dowd just wants to rub salt in the wound at this point. He's hell bent on doing what he can to twist the knife in Rose.

At some point enough is enough.

Parch

I don't know. I have my doubts about the validity of that statement as well. Seems like something to throw out there to kill Pete's chances at the hall dead.
This statement probably doesn't matter. As long as the media has any part of the HOF decisions, Pete Rose and the PED people are never getting into the Hall of Fame.

Top Bottom