• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

J J
A A
Y Y
S S
! !

I thought for sure Dickey was due for a bad outing.

I figured getting out of New York with 1 win would make it a successful trip. If they can get 2!?!?

jman2050

Good game, can't even be mad with how good the pitching was throughout.

Why is Jones on the roster if you're just gonna let Stephen Drew faff about?

Silkworm

Please don't let this be a 9th inning walk off win for the Bucs.... please no (please no). I'm looking at you, Jim Johnson!

WHOOOOOOOO

Jays Win!

Silkworm

Grandal joins A-Gon and likewise goes 0-5 for the night, leaving runners stranded on 2nd and 3rd base. Dodgers hitting is anemic tonight, except for Rolllins and Kendrick. Bah.

edit: Johnson walks the lead off man in the bottom of the 10th and then gives up a single to Cervelli. Pirates on 1st and 2nd, no outs. I'm throwing in the towel. Good game, Bucs.

Pirates would lead every division but the AL Central (and only .5 games back there), but 6 games back in the NL Central. Cubs would lead NL East, but 9.5 games back.

NL Central is going to be scary good the next few years

tim1138

And the patented Billy Hamilton "strike out swinging at a ball that bounces before it gets to home plate" to end what started as a promising inning

Pirates would lead every division but the AL Central (and only .5 games back there), but 6 games back in the NL Central. Cubs would lead NL East, but 9.5 games back.

NL Central is going to be scary good the next few years
Cards need a productive offseason after they win the World Series this October. Cubs/Pirates aren't going away any time soon and are likely to get better in the next few years.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Dickey is either gonna shut you down or get destroyed..... Today was a good day

He's had a 2.70 ERA since the beginning of June, hasn't had a bad outing since May.

Chris R

Trumbo Jumbo and a Cruz Missile keeping us in this

edit: back to back jacks for the lead! Where are all these hrs coming from?

Top Bottom