• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

RBH

Dancing-Freddie1.gif

Have no clue why the Nats are reactivating Stephen when they are in a skid like this....

And who would've thought Coors Field was holding Tulo back...

Totally rooting for the Mets to win it all. I'd love to see Terry Collins get some success for all the horrible teams he's had to work with.

Braves starting lineup on August 8, 2014:

1. B.J. Upton - CF
2. Tommy La Stella - 2B
3. Freddie Freeman - 1B
4. Justin Upton - LF
5. Jason Heyward - RF
6. Evan Gattis - C
7. Chris Johnson - 3B
8. Ramiro Pena - SS
9. Ervin Santana - P

Braves projected starting lineup on August 8, 2015:

1. Michael Bourn - LF
2. Jace Peterson - 2B
3. Nick Markakis - RF
4. A.J. Pierzynski - C
5. Cameron Maybin - CF
6. Nick Swisher - 1B
7. Daniel Castro - SS
8. Adonis Garcia - 3B
9. Mike Foltynewicz - P

Cards need a productive offseason after they win the World Series this October. Cubs/Pirates aren't going away any time soon and are likely to get better in the next few years.

I think resigning Heyward would be a good start, but I don't know exactly what else they could do. SP is a market strength, but the Cardinals probably don't need one. Maybe an older John Lackey-type

Though with Wainwright and Holliday gone for most of the year, I've actually got a good amount of hope for the future looking at what this team has done without half it's "core"

Beckx

Last night was the best night of baseball in a month

Pirates win on Alvarez walk off hit (vs LHP!) in the 10th inning at home

Tsuruga Kehi wins on walk off hit in the 10th inning at Koshien

Fighters win on Otani walk off hit in the 10th at home

I am a pretty happy dude today.

Edit: Otani had a murderface right before his game winning hit. All it needs is an Ace of the Diamond style flaming aura.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CL5UNBqUcAAgtxj.png

Enron

Banned
Braves starting lineup on August 8, 2014:

1. B.J. Upton - CF
2. Tommy La Stella - 2B
3. Freddie Freeman - 1B
4. Justin Upton - LF
5. Jason Heyward - RF
6. Evan Gattis - C
7. Chris Johnson - 3B
8. Ramiro Pena - SS
9. Ervin Santana - P

Braves projected starting lineup on August 8, 2015:

1. Michael Bourn - LF
2. Jace Peterson - 2B
3. Nick Markakis - RF
4. A.J. Pierzynski - C
5. Cameron Maybin - CF
6. Nick Swisher - 1B
7. Daniel Castro - SS
8. Adonis Garcia - 3B
9. Mike Foltynewicz - P

And the 2015 version will end up under .500, just like the 2014 bunch.

JoseDFrog

Banned
I don't think the Yankees realize this is the same Price they've score a million runs of this year. That nice blue jersey must be confusing them.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I like Smoak, he's neat.

I thought he was going to be taken out of the game for sure after walking EE, guess he didn't have someone in the pen warming up with Nova's pitch count getting high

Yeah. That bullpen is taxed from last night. Guess Girardi wanted to stretch Nova through this inning. Didn't work out.

Caja 117

I thought he was going to be taken out of the game for sure after walking EE, guess he didn't have someone in the pen warming up with Nova's pitch count getting high

Adam Warren was ready when Smoak came to the plate, Apparently it was between Giradi and the Pitching coach.

Top Bottom