• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Yeah. That bullpen is taxed from last night. Guess Girardi wanted to stretch Nova through this inning. Didn't work out.

Jays have Sanchez fresh and back from suspension but may not even need him because David Price

Keep that pen fresh for tomorrow and the off day Monday :p

Caja 117

I mean, look how the Inning went: Tulo - Out, Donaldson Base on Balls, Bautista a hit on a 3-1 pitch, and EE a 4 pitch walk, and Nova Was already on his Highest pitch count this year. They were begin for this disaster.

I mean, look how the Inning went: Tulo - Out, Donaldson Base on Balls, Bautista a hit on a 3-1 pitch, and EE a 4 pitch walk, and Nova Was already on his Highest pitch count this year. They were begin for this disaster.

Buck and Pat were saying that Nova was about to hit his high for pitch count this year during the EE AB

Matticers

Too bad Girardi couldn't have gotten tossed early on like Gibbons did. Wants to make constant pitching changes all year and then they play the Blue Jays in the biggest series of the year so far and he decides this is finally the moment to get cute and not use the bullpen.

Caja 117

Is not that Im expecting the Yanks to hold first place after all these blockbuster moves they made in the trade deadline. Tulo and Price are Two really big Acquisitions for the Jays.

Lexxism

Is not that Im expecting the Yanks to hold first place after all these blockbuster moves they made in the trade deadline. Tulo and Price are Two really big Acquisitions for the Jays.
Are you a Yankee fan? That's quite an unexpected comment coming from a Yankee. We were getting lol worthy comment after those big trades and being mocked of being too chirpy :lol

Caja 117

Are you a Yankee fan? That's quite an unexpected comment coming from a Yankee. We were getting lol worthy comment after those big trades and being mocked of being too chirpy :lol

Yup Im a Yankee fan, and whoever mocked getting someone Like Price was just salty.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Great start from Price.

Parch

Stating the obvious here, but David Price is awesome. He hits his target and changes speed effectively. If you get a hit against Price, you've hit a good pitch.

Caja 117

Stating the obvious here, but David Price is awesome. He hits his target and changes speed effectively. If you get a hit against Price, you've hit a good pitch.

He is back where he belongs, The AL east, it was weird seen him on the Tigers.

Honestly. I wouldn't give him big money.

I know the Jays need a guy of his level, but he has a TON of mileage on that arm. Ticking timebomb waiting to happen.

TZu3r7V.jpg

Caja 117

At least they saved Delin's Arms for one more day, With a good amount of luck he will still have one by the end of September

Top Bottom