• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

With his OPS in absolute free fall. I'm starting to think we should trade Joc while he still has some value. Another bad series and he could be below .800.

He hit 20 home runs by June, but he probably will finish with 22 or 23. He's looking like a higher rent Hee Seop Choi right about now.

With his OPS in absolute free fall. I'm starting to think we should trade Joc while he still has some value. Another bad series and he could be below .800.

He hit 20 home runs by June, but he probably will finish with 22 or 23. He's looking like a higher rent Hee Seop Choi right about now.

why is he still batting lead off? OBP is nosediving too

zach lee throws so soft.. It doesn't even look the 90 it says it is

zroid

Banned
hutchison continues his magic act of squeaking out no decisions and wins in games where he's absolutely dogshit

does he still have the highest run support in the bigs? probably

stn

I really hope Sandoval improves next season. I hated the signing before it was made and hate it even more now. I'd be ecstatic if we could swap Sandoval for Shields.

aFIGurANT

Sooo... No keepsies were called on Shelby; can we get him back? I want him, Cmart, Wacha for the next three+ years. Thanks Cygnus, talk to Hart for me.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Sooo... No keepsies were called on Shelby; can we get him back? I want him, Cmart, Wacha for the next three+ years. Thanks Cygnus, talk to Hart for me.

I called him but he said something about "loaning" Heyward and in between laughs I heard "two starters."

The 2nd compensation pick for letting Pujols walk brings in the first run via the sac fly. Hope the good Rosenthal shows up today.

EDIT: Oh, guess Maness is going for the save instead.

I hated giving up Shelby, but unfortunately circumstances kind of required it. I'd take Martinez any day of the week over Shelby

He had a great game tonight. Can't remember the last time the opposing pitcher got a standing O when he left (obviously it's because Cardinals fans are the BFIB /s)

edit: If mlb institutes a rule that a pitcher has to face more than one batter, it's Matheny's fault.

Top Bottom