• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

vwnut13

A-Rod is my hero. No smiling .gifs, you've let me down gaf.

svc.gif

Kind of wish the Dodgers had just left Lee in to get bombed for another few innings. When you're down 7-0 after 4, is there really a point in burning your bullpen for the unlikely event that you score 8 unanswered runs?

Let Lee go 7 innings and give up 20 ER. Makes no difference at that point.

jman2050

I'm continually shocked by how good Kansas City is this season.

I mean yeah, they were a game away from the World Series last year, I get that, but that was a flawed team with flawed players getting hot for a while, this year's version is the best team in the AL.

zroid

Banned
I'm continually shocked by how good Kansas City is this season.

I mean yeah, they were a game away from the World Series last year, I get that, but that was a flawed team with flawed players getting hot for a while, this year's version is the best team in the AL.

they're still pretty flawed tbh

it's just a weird as hell year for the AL

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m1 minute ago

#Royals were close to acquiring Cueto from #Reds earlier tonight, sources tell me and @jonmorosi. Deal fell through.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m1 minute ago

Sources indicate that the problem was that one of the players going from the #Royals to the #Reds for Cueto did not check out medically.

Ken Rosenthal is reporting the Royals were on the verge of acquiring Johnny Cueto from the Reds, but one of the players the Reds were to receive "did not check out medically" and the deal crashed. The deal was so close, the Reds had Michael Lorenzen warming up in the bullpen before the game to be ready to spot start.

it was destiny for A-Rod to have the season he is having. he will continue to lay waste to his enemies. here's hoping it ends with him breaking Bud Selig's back Dark Knight Rises style.

jbug617

Banned
Latest on Hamels

@Ken_Rosenthal: Sources: Momentum building toward Hamels trade. Offers have improved since no-hitter. Teams asking for less money, offering better players.

‏@Ken_Rosenthal The five teams with the most recent interest in Hamels: #Cubs, #Dodgers, #Rangers, #Yankees, #SFGiants. Not listed in any particular order.

Top Bottom