• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Thank you Cleveland!

Now finish this.

I'll have to. I looked, though, and a lot of the games aren't sold out. There are quite a few tickets left for games into September, it seems. I looked at a Red Sox game.

Also:

MILL-ER....MILL-ER...

The Blue Jays really did a number on the Yanks

I'll have to. I looked, though, and a lot of the games aren't sold out. There are quite a few tickets left for games into September, it seems. I looked at a Red Sox game.

Also:

MILL-ER....MILL-ER...

Dunno if I want to buy tickets to the last regular season series at home or save for potential playoff tix

Edit - Yankees game is on Sportsnet now!

ISOM

Also:

MILL-ER....MILL-ER...

The Yankees downward spiral started with the Red Sox not the Blue Jays. It just continued with them.

The Yankees downward spiral started with the Red Sox not the Blue Jays. It just continued with them.

Yeah, I guess so. The Jays still did a number on 'em.

Dunno if I want to buy tickets to the last regular season series at home or save for potential playoff tix

Edit - Yankees game is on Sportsnet now!

I don't want to spend a ton of money, because I don't have much disposable income. I just want some cheap tickets. Playoffs will be pricey.

I need to find someone to go with, though.

That was probably the best and worst game for us all season. We left 14 on base, but we came back from down 4-0.

I hope that Jennings actually keeps Bour in the lineup, so he can develop into an everyday player.

harSon

Banned
Thank you Hurdle for giving another game away. How many times do you have to see Locke to know that he's horse shit his third time through a lineup? Everyone but Hurdle seems to know this....

Top Bottom