• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Colabello has been hot lately.

R_GILL

I'm tanking for Kabanov!
why did jays let him go?

Travis got hurt and they needed another middle infielder so they had to choose between waiving Valencia and Colabello.

Why they didn't just send down a bullpen arm instead, who knows.

RBH

MwmjLdz.jpg

SMOAK

zroid

Banned
Travis got hurt and they needed another middle infielder so they had to choose between waiving Valencia and Colabello.

Why they didn't just send down a bullpen arm instead, who knows.

one of the theories is that it's because Valencia costs a lot more than Colabello or presumably whichever bullpen arm they would have sent down (probably Loup)

they did add a bunch of salary in Price so it makes some sense

R_GILL

I'm tanking for Kabanov!
one of the theories is that it's because Valencia costs a lot more than Colabello or presumably whichever bullpen arm they would have sent down (probably Loup)

they did add a bunch of salary in Price so it makes some sense

Anthopolous claims Gibbons chose which one to waive. I can't imagine Rogers could be that cheap. Then again they didn't really add salary with the other moves.

Just realized something wonderful: if the Jays make the playoffs, we wouldn't have to listen to Buck and Pat calling the games, since whoever has the broadcast rights would have their own team.

Admittedly, we'd have to listen to announcers explaining Canada to US audiences, but they'd hardly be worse.

Top Bottom