• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Just realized something wonderful: if the Jays make the playoffs, we wouldn't have to listen to Buck and Pat calling the games, since whoever has the broadcast rights would have their own team.

Admittedly, we'd have to listen to announcers explaining Canada to US audiences, but they'd hardly be worse.

I really miss the days when we had Dan Shulman as our regular play by play guy.

Enron

Banned
lol, the Braves are garbage.

This Marksberry kid is horrible. surely someone better than this is in the pen at AA/AAA.

Edit: AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good fucking going marksberry. DFA this dumbfuck.

Mets win! They'll go for that 4 game sweep tomorrow with Thor on the mound!

9lCXxcV.gif

Beckx

Running away from Kang to face Walker

Tell me that's a storyline anyone would have written in the spring. But it works. :/

squall211

Woop

The Mets commentary team is the best. Ever since that whole pasties thing I realized how much better they are than most of they other guys out there. Cohen seems like he's knowledgeable as hell

One of the many things that makes the Mets announcers the best is that they hardly, if ever, schill for the team. They will call out nonsense and bullshit when they see it.

he's old and bitter that time is passing him by. can't wait until Sox fans turn on him.

I haven't been this excited about a rookie since.....
well ever! I am actually really excited about our future pitching. Severino, Betances, Warrenm, Eovaldi, just on and on. if we can just produce

ok enough of this hope bullshit. 60-45 and 5.5 up. that's called reality. look at our hitting right now. the bullpen is strong and the pitching while still shaky is still serviceable and capable of competing against anyone. nobody is stopping from feeling happy but Blue Jays fans need to stop talking about the division. it ain't happening boys.

Lol

Top Bottom