• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

rando14

35.gif

I am here for you friend, we'll go out drinking together, first rounds on me!!

Azzurri

Gold Member
Only took 22 years!

Still a lot of games left, but it feels good to finally have a reason to cheer for the Jays this late in the season. I've watched the Jays thru thick and thin since I was 6.

Flakster99

/Rickflair Woooo!

Feels damn good to be a Jays fan. We have a long way to go until the playoffs begin, I'm expecting the Yankees to not roll over, so it should be fun to watch how we perform down the stretch.

Azzurri

Gold Member
I think it's going 12 rounds. Think I will grab tickets for that last series in September.

If the Jays get to the playoffs I'm driving up from Ohio to see a game. I think my cousins have season tickets to the game or I know one of my uncles can get me and my bro a pair.

Still can't believe we gave up Kaminsky for Brandon Moss.

Kaminsky is realistically a 4/5 guy at best (like Cooney, Marco, and Lyons), but man Brandon Moss sucks

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Lol, so they're sitting Hutch? ESPn told me Hutch

He does pitch well at home though.

Yeah, I heard Hutch too but I think originally it was gonna be Dickey on Sun?

Malo

Banned
Price, Estrada, and Hutch.
We hit Price a lot better on the road and Hutchinson is the jays' version of CC. We have Nova, Tanaka, and Severino lined up fort this weekend. If we were hitting I'd be a lot more optimistic about coming away with a series win, but we're not so... Congrats on being up 4.5 games after the weekend jays fans!

Edit: Dickey is starting? Yeah, we'll be lucky if we don't get swept.

Azzurri

Gold Member
Yeah, I heard Hutch too but I think originally it was gonna be Dickey on Sun?

Looks like it. Estrada has been pitching out of his mind too

Yeah. They want Dickey to start again on a short rest because "NYY hate Knuckleball". That's why Dickey started tonight instead of Buehrle.

Yea, so I've heard watching MLB network and MLB radio lately. It messes up their hitters pretty good. Let's hope it's the same outcome as last.

Azzurri

Gold Member
I want to say something regarding the Mets/Yankees trend but you know how Mets optimism usually ends up going...

Mets starting pitching is just soo good, and the Nats look like they've given up and the NL East is down besides Mets and Nats.

Loup's outing was incredibly stressful.

Jays are in fine form right now, but all it takes is a couple of unlucky losses and the Yankees are back in the lead.

Tomorrow will be an important test. Don't want to go back to facing the Yankees after losing a tough one.

Top Bottom