• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

73YmMfR.jpg

Parch

Jays go from a 500 team hoping to win a series to a serious contender hoping to sweep series now.
The pitching turnaround is the surprising part. Let the offense get their big inning and then let the pitching staff lock it down for the rest of the game. They're making this game look easy.

Marz

I mean it like this:

You guys win against the Indians, and it gives you a bit of confidence going into Toronto. You lose, and chances are, it sinks the team with what, 45 games to go?

Nah I don't think baseball is like that.

They just need to hit again and they'll be alright. No way players like Ellsbury are going to keep hitting on Joc Pederson levels.

It's not a question of IF Tulo will break down, but WHEN and how badly.
He's not breaking down. I've never seen a player so free after being traded. He's finally in his natural habitat. He doesn't have to perform tricks for the amusement of crowds that only have a passing interest in baseball, with no effort for its conservation or to empathize. Just wait until the Blackfish equivalent comes out concerning the Rockies....

He's not breaking down. I've never seen a player so free after being traded. He's finally in his natural habitat. He doesn't have to perform tricks for the amusement of crowds that only have a passing interest in baseball, with no effort for its conservation or to empathize. Just wait until the Blackfish equivalent comes out concerning the Rockies....

Excellent points. I stand corrected.

someone plz save CarGo and arenado

Considering his injury history and the general apprehension on playing on turf, I'm still a bit weary.

But he has adapted beautifully to the turf in the mean time. But yeah, the fact that he is playing on a team with a chance at the playoffs instead of being out in July every year is rejuvenating Tulo.

Top Bottom