• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Pillar's had a couple of issues this game, but it happens. We're still winning.

I was happy to see Buehrle get a standing ovation, and his reaction of "Wow"/everything else.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Mets sweep a 4-game series and I get free pizza?! What a great week.

After dropping two tough games to the Rays, the Mets come back strong. This is a different team right now.

Make it 11!

Can go for the franchise record tomorrow if Price beats the Yanks

Unreal. Not counting chickens before they hatch, but everything about the matchup is in their favour this weekend.

Still, they could well win the series and still only be up 1.5 games. A lot to be decided yet.

squall211

After dropping two tough games to the Rays, the Mets come back strong. This is a different team right now.

They'd have a 13 game winning streak if they could've held those two leads in Tampa lol.

Also this is the first time they've been 11 games over .500 since their miracle season of 2010!

squall211

Unreal. Not counting chickens before they hatch, but everything about the matchup is in their favour this weekend.

Still, they could well win the series and still only be up 1.5 games. A lot to be decided yet.

I'm a diehard Mets fan through and through, but I'll definitely be flipping between the Mets & Bluejays games tomorrow. The Jays are an undeniably fun team to watch right now.

Loco4Coco

Nice sweep by the Mets. This weekend they'll be facing a whole different kind of beast even though they won't be facing the Pirates 2 best starters.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm a diehard Mets fan through and through, but I'll definitely be flipping between the Mets & Bluejays games tomorrow. The Jays are an undeniably fun team to watch right now.
I approve of this Mets-Jays alliance.

Nice sweep by the Mets. This weekend they'll be facing a whole different kind of beast even though they won't be facing the Pirates 2 best starters.
Yeah, this weekend is key.

It's way too soon to be looking at stuff like this, right?

Ku3E14G.png

SWEEP x3! :D

Dicey 9th. I hope that won't happen again.

I like the Mets, so it's good they're doing well. The Cubs, too. Two classy organizations. As long as it doesn't interfere with the Jays, it's good.

this is a team we can believe in. other teams would just fall after falling behind, or just barely squeeze by opponents. this is incredible

Choomp

Banned
this is a team we can believe in. other teams would just fall after falling behind, or just barely squeeze by opponents. this is incredible

Honestly the Mets are doing so many things I'd never expect them to do this year based on the past 5 or so years. Insurance runs late, 2 out hitting, scratching out runs from behind in the 9th, it's crazy. If the pitching can stay dominant and Wright comes back then we have something to be excited for.

My life peaked at the age of 8 when the Jays won the World Series for the 2nd time. Does this mean my life now has meaning again? Is this the 2nd change at life I was waiting for?

Top Bottom