• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Stop being so mean about the A's. No need to be bullies about it, calling Eric Sogard ugly. You guys should be nicer. No one likes sore winners. Meanies.

Beckx

It's hard to see how the NL Central race isn't over now but I'll keep the faith and wait grimly for the first appearance of the Cardinals magic number. Gotta focus on the wildcard and a not so great schedule ahead for the Bucs. Hopefully they don't stay snakebit by teams like the Brewers.

Choomp

Banned
I'm still skeptical about the Mets, those two one run losses against the Rays were rough, coming off all that momentum, and that scare against the Marlins was pretty damn bad too. I love the way this series has gone though.Kelly Johnson's having himself a day, wewt

I didn't even realize Jays-A's was an afternoon game. Glad they dodged Gray, had this pencilled in for a probable loss but it looks like they're cruising so far.

This Mets team. I literally can't.
3AQmK.gif

rando14

Don't forget your pizza in about 15 minutes, folks!!

It is the only good thing the Mariners will do for you all this season :')

Top Bottom