• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Velcro Fly

Robin Ventura gets tossed and then in the bottom of the inning Grimm gets a called strike that is at least 5 inches off the plate

What world am I living in where Joe West is fucking someone other than the Cubs during a Cubs game?

RBH

Ichiro's first-inning single was his 2,914th hit in the majors. Add that to his 1,278 in Japan and you get 4,192 -- one more than Ty Cobb's famed mark of 4,191.

484159936-ichiro-suzuki-of-the-miami-marlins-tips-his-gettyimages.jpg

Josh5890

Robin Ventura gets tossed and then in the bottom of the inning Grimm gets a called strike that is at least 5 inches off the plate

What world am I living in where Joe West is fucking someone other than the Cubs during a Cubs game?

I'm surprised Joe West hasn't been forced to retire yet. I'm a Cubs fan but I admit he blew the balk call yesterday on Hendricks and Rizzo.

Beckx

It doesn't matter what team is batting, this ump's strike zone is all over the place. Maybe he's blind in his left eye.

Josh5890

And that's nine in a row for the Cubs! I can't believe how good this run is.

I have a feeling that it is going to end tomorrow against Sale though.

Top Bottom