• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

This is only a story, because the Marlins are having a bad season. Ozuna has been struggling all season, not just his last 1-36 before being sent to AAA. Even if he was in the lineup the past 6 weeks, I don't think the Marlins record would be much better.
Ozuna's plate discipline leaves a lot to be desired.

Yeah he chases way too many pitches outside of the zone. But to be fair, Christian Yelich is like the only Marlin with good plate discipline.

Marz

The main thing with that story is the Marlins are being cheap and aren't letting him work out of his slump in the Majors and so he won't be getting paid until a couple years later.

Parch

Nice little tribute to the '85 Jays. After suffering through lean years since that first snowy day at the Ex, that was a breakout season for Jays fans. Set up the winning attitude for those back-to-back world series wins.

Living in the past is the Jays way. Time to update that this year.

Nice little tribute to the '85 Jays. After suffering through lean years since that first snowy day at the Ex, that was a breakout season for Jays fans. Set up the winning attitude for those back-to-back world series wins.

Living in the past is the Jays way. Time to update that this year.

They have been doing less tributes the last few years. It got a little tiring celebrating the same teams over and over again like we would never win again.

Leafs love that shit.

The more I watch Juan Uribe play, The more I understand why he was so big for that championship Giants team and for the White Sox.

I'm so happy the Mets grabbed him.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
hey guess what nationals fans, it can still get worse.
So, Williams was asked, how bad was last night's loss, and is this rock bottom for the Nationals?

"That's a difficult question to answer," he said. "It's a loss. We have a lot to play. Rock bottom? We're still in this hunt here, so no. We've got to play better, of course, but to ask it that way and to answer it that way would not be fair to the guys in that room. So, what we must do is get ready for tomorrow, see if we can beat them tomorrow and get on our road down the rest of the way."
http://www.federalbaseball.com/2015...tionals-hit-rock-bottom-matt-williams-says-no

SRTtoZ

Even though I'm not happy with Beltran, you can't go throwing hanging sliders to the Jays best hitters. Young kid is young.

Macattk15

I'm never going to a Mariner game at Fenway again.

I go to TWO games. I see the Red Sox score 37 runs in 2 games .... I don't go today ... M's up 7-0 in the 3rd.

zroid

Banned
that liner looked like it got caught in an air current or something

seemed as though it was about to drop and then it just started rising lol

Syrinx

Man...I don't want to overwork Harvey for obvious reasons, but with the bullpen as taxed as it has been the last couple of days I feel like he needs to go at least two more innings today.

Let's see if he can step it up here.

Loco4Coco

Man...I don't want to overwork Harvey for obvious reasons, but with the bullpen as taxed as it has been the last couple of days I feel like he needs to go at least two more innings today.

Let's see if he can step it up here.

Parnell can easily pitch a few innings today.

Top Bottom