• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Lexxism

Fucking Pillar needs to stop diving at every ball like he will all catch it. Sometimes I wonder if this guy has brain or not.

RBH

Run support for Shelby miller! Bizzaro world

2RRXCb7.gif

harSon

Banned
This rain delay is the best thing that could have happened. Nature overruling Hurdle's refusal to believe that Locke can't pitch himself out of a jam in the 5th or 6th inning.

Parch

Nice win Jays.
Hutch on a roll and the upcoming schedule nice to the Jays. Monday, thursday, and the next monday are off days. Everybody will be rested for the stretch run.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Idk why you guys are blaming Bobby for. I mean, I'm with you guys that he has stunk up the joint at times, but that was in no way his fault.

Choomp

Banned
He kinda rush the throw to second, Floramon wasn't even close to second when he threw it to second.

I'm listening on the radio but it seems like it was more of a communication thing with Murphy/Tejeda and wasn't completely his fault. Bad shit just happens when he comes in I guess

Top Bottom