• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Z6plugb.gif

Has there ever been a year (before possibly this one) where the league's MVP was younger than it's Rookie of the Year?

edit: lol didn't have to go far it was last year Abreu over Trout.

And here we go. Giants next 16 games:

3 at Cardinals
4 at Pirates
3 vs Cubs
3 vs Cardinals
3 at Dodgers

Thankfully the Nationals are awful right now, but I can only hope there is something left of SF after the NL Central meat grinder.

And here we go. Giants next 16 games:

3 at Cardinals
4 at Pirates
3 vs Cubs
3 vs Cardinals
3 at Dodgers

Thankfully the Nationals are awful right now, but I can only hope there is something left of SF after the NL Central meat grinder.

hopefully the Giants can help Pittsburgh out and sweep St. Louis twice

tim1138

This is kind of ridiculous

Joey Votto now batting .360/.447/.599 in his career vs pitchers who have won a Cy Young Award, including .667/.706/1.133 this season.

Votto has 282 career PA. Only Ted Williams (1.090 in 302 PA) has higher OPS vs CYA winners, min 250 PA.

4yr 106 mil, 70 guarantee.

He's gonna get way more than that. Scherzer got $200 million and he's only a year younger. And if Price keeps pitching how he has been in Toronto he's gonna set the market super high as well. At a minimum I think negotiations with Zack for whatever team wants to sign him start at like 6/$150 million.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can't stop watching this game because of the maiden in pink. She's just sitting in a foldup chair in the middle of the aisle with no one else around her. One of the more surreal things I've seen behind home plate.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
considering all the peeps in San Fran jump on the train when the Warriors do good, and the Sharks are a shared sports team

Most people here have seen the Warriors as a shared sports team as long as I remember over the past 30+ years. The Oakland fans are the ones who insist otherwise as of late...maybe because the A's and Raiders haven't been doing so well in a long while so they need a successful team to latch on to as "theirs."

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Most people here have seen the Warriors as a shared sports team as long as I remember over the past 30+ years. The Oakland fans are the ones who insist otherwise as of late...maybe because the A's and Raiders haven't been doing so well in a long while so they need a successful team to latch on to as "theirs."

Stupid bay area basketball team. KINGS 4 LIFE!

Poor Matty Williams. I miss that dude, you be welcome to be a bench coach for the Giants when the Nats fire you

JDHarbs

I've never seen Salvy get ejected before. Was that his first one? Rare sight and could very well be his last one.

Edit: Yup, was his first. Thanks ESPN

Top Bottom