• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

The guys we got in exchange for Pujols leaving town went 7.0 IP, 1 ER, 1 BB, 6 K and 2-4 with the go-ahead run tonight in a 2-1 victory. Pretty good trade even before factoring in the $250+ million in salary savings.

harSon

Banned
I've given up on waiting for the Cardinals to regress. It's not going to happen. I do think the franchise needs to be investigated for virgin and newborn sacrifices though - it's the only explanation for winning with a team that's basically a giant bruise :|

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
So have we been pitching him injured or is this one of those fake "get him off the team" injuries?

Wouldn't be surprised either way.

Looks like he was given a choice; DFA, demotion to AAA or disable list.

So fake.

MC Safety

Parnell is going to the disabled list.

Have called up Logan Verrett.

The New York Post and other places are reporting the Mets gave Parnell a choice.

He chose to go on the disabled list instead of down to the minors to fix whatever was wrong or to be designated for assignment and maybe catch on with some other team.

This guy was always a crappy reliever, even when he was throwing around 100 mph. Now we see what kind of baseball player and human being he is.

pn0RzHG.gif

How does it work, do you got to pay to play or what?

Yeah, pretty much. It's like online poker. You just deposit cash into your bankroll then buy-in to contests. They also have a section where you can do beginner only contests with new accounts. That's where I won my $6 last night (contest had an entry fee of $3).

I just used $10 to buy into a 20-player contest for tonight. The top six positions pay out $30.

If you're interested in signing up, let me know so I can give you my referral code.

I can't believe Tommy Pham has passed Peter Bourjos on the depth chart.

I hope they trade Bourjos to a team in the offseason because he deserves to play. Like San Diego or Minnesota, both could probably use him

Beckx

Public service announcement:

Tonight's Koshien games have (at least) 3 guys I think you will hear about in 3-6 years' time.

Pitcher throwing 95 mph (Ogasawara for Tokaidai Sagami)
a first year hitter with a 1.600+ OPS (LLWS hero Kotaro Kiyomiya for Waseda Jitsugyo)
a third year center fielder with 1.357 OPS, young Ichiro speed, and insane defense (Okoe Rui for Kanto Dai-ichi)

Come join us over at the Koshien thread for semifinals http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1091058

Top Bottom