• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

I don't know why you're even bringing up NBA gaf. They're on to bigger and better things.

1. because of constant fighting and calling out of non-regular posters. you know how forums work, anyone can call anyone out. just looking out for you, wouldn't want to see you banned for nothing.
2. *snort* @ the bolded.

I'm cool just asking a question.

It's like some people in this thread expect their team to win 162 games and players are trash every time they make a mistake or strikeout. The hyperbole is ridiculous.

eh, you know how fans can be. last year was non-stop with Jeter complaining. just have to take it in stride.

Malo

Banned
I'm cool just asking a question.

It's like some people in this thread expect their team to win 162 games and players are trash every time they make a mistake or strikeout. The hyperbole is ridiculous.
I just don't want any infighting in the council. We have to be strong to face the wave of blue jays' lifelongs!

boxter432

4 pitch walk to a skinny nerd I have never heard of, in front of the guy who has 5 RBI tonight.

and somehow mccann turds it up to the infield.
and then its followed up by beltran...

rando14

lose on a walk-off WALK...

5mNxOEM.gif

boxter432

Perkins is such trash post-all star break. holy fuck.
leadoff double to the replacement no name.

and 4+ hours of my life I'll never get back.

boxter432

angrily switch to HGTV after the Twins collapse...and it's fucking Tiny House Hunters. screw those weirdos and their stupid POS sheds.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Awful pitching tonight by the Astros. Them not getting hits with RISP didn't help either.

This felt like a game from two years ago.

Top Bottom