• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

One of the things I always admired about Tom Glavine was that his delivery was such that when the ball was hitting the bat, he was square with the plate and ready to field. You just don't see that with deliveries now. Shit is scary.

I ain't jumping on a Giants bandwagon. I can't afford the rent. I just like the OG win gif, making me kinda okay with the Giants winning a game. But you can keep your sushi, animal hats and beautiful stadium and shiny world series trophy nonsense over on your side of the bay thanks.

Ketchup has no place in a baseball stadium. Certainly has no business being anywhere near a hot dog. Heathens.

you two should be banned.

One of the things I always admired about Tom Glavine was that his delivery was such that when the ball was hitting the bat, he was square with the plate and ready to field. You just don't see that with deliveries now. Shit is scary.

I think Price does something like this too.

Marz

What is this? The old nba thread? Chill.

Edit: Beltran cannot be stopped.

I'm cool just asking a question.

It's like some people in this thread expect their team to win 162 games and players are trash every time they make a mistake or strikeout. The hyperbole is ridiculous.

boxter432

god I hate watching yankee games. game is over 3 hours in and only in the top 7th.

also hate watching twins throw 90mph meatballs over and over...

and I hate watching the twins try to steal over and over. nunez is out by a mile.

Top Bottom