• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Malo

Banned
tumblr_lxgnzzC9tt1qhvh42o1_500.gif

Utley's a So Cal dude and Kendrick's injury may occur again like Puig last night. Always need some backup. Plus offense is major Boo Boo sauce.

Don't they have Kike and that guy they got from Atlanta to play 2B though? I guess Utley won't cost shit in terms of prospects though so it's not like they will have to give anything up.

edit: Man looking at the stats Utley is having a fucking BRUTAL season. Not sure why they are even bothering.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Buxton just hit a double in Rochester while the Twins shit down their leg in the Toilet again today. Let's take a look at Terry Ryan in his office.

D54BJQr.png

Don't they have Kike and that guy they got from Atlanta to play 2B though? I guess Utley won't cost shit in terms of prospects though so it's not like they will have to give anything up.

edit: Man looking at the stats Utley is having a fucking BRUTAL season. Not sure why they are even bothering.
Kike not living up to Howie level as far as production. Donny is in a win now mode. He knows he's done after this season

McDougles

It's a shame that it took sweeps by the Yankees (previously done by the Blue Jays, too) for it to happen, but the Twins are finally exposed for the team they were expected to be.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
It's a shame that it took sweeps by the Yankees (previously done by the Blue Jays, too) for it to happen, but the Twins are finally exposed for the team they were expected to be.
They were fairly lousy before that for weeks. It's just infuriating that they were playing well above their heads for a while, and instead of helping the club, the front office has made a series of foolish choices while the team was in freefall.

Getting swept in this series, in the manner they did, is heartwrenching. But honestly if the Twins had a winning record against the fucking Yankees one season, and they lost 100 games otherwise, I'd consider it positive. I cannot fucking stand them.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Supposedly Utley has been playing hurt most of the year and has been a lot better since coming back off the injury. We'll see if that's the case.

JDeluis

Oakland pitcher Chavez looks like straight up Vato. Homie is even wearing long tube socks with the white Nikes. Chale, homes!

Kike not living up to Howie level as far as production. Donny is in a win now mode. He knows he's done after this season

If Donny was in "win now" mode he'd be begging for some fucking pitchers.

I agree he's done after this season though, especially because the Dodgers will get swept out of the postseason with their shitty pen.

If Donny was in "win now" mode he'd be begging for some fucking pitchers.

I agree he's done after this season though, especially because the Dodgers will get swept out of the postseason with their shitty pen.
I don't know if there's decent pitchers available. When does Latos start his relief pitching?

JRoll heating up!!

Meier

Joc forgot how to hit the ball but at least he remembered how to get a walk. My fantasy league tracks OBP instead of AVG so he's been killing it for me again in that regard.

Fuck off at that Utley news. No, no, no. We don't need him. This is absolutely pointless. Kike has been excellent this season and there's no reason to add another player to a crowded infield.. we're never going to see Corey Seager, are we?

Joc forgot how to hit the ball but at least he remembered how to get a walk. My fantasy league tracks OBP instead of AVG so he's been killing it for me again in that regard.

Fuck off at that Utley news. No, no, no. We don't need him. This is absolutely pointless. Kike has been excellent this season and there's no reason to add another player to a crowded infield.. we're never going to see Corey Seager, are we?

Yeah, not seeing the point of Utley unless they're trading someone for a pitcher and he's part of the deal.

JDeluis

Kikè has been really great. With the way Rollins has been playing, I don't think Seager going to get that much playing time this year. I'm sure will see him in September.

Now the question is who they're going to move to bring in Utley? Guerrero or Callaspo?

Kikè has been really great. With the way Rollins has been playing, I don't think Seager going to get that much playing time this year. I'm sure will see him in September.

Now the question is who they're going to move to bring in Utley? Guerrero or Callaspo?

They're gonna trade Kendrick for Aroldis Chapman

Meier

Callaspo really doesn't add much value but he's been okay I guess. Guerrero has absolutely tanked after his hot start, but he offers a little more versatility with his ability to play OF. Given the injuries we have dealt with out there, I'd say he's more useful.

Not to mention, we'd probably end up eating his contract somehow if we traded him.

Top Bottom