• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Marz

Man small sample size but Bird looks fantastic.

I want the Yanks to call up Judge and Refsnyder when the rosters expand.

Malo

Banned
Rhett Bollinger @RhettBollinger: Ervin Santana on Greg Bird's second homer: "In another park it’s probably a double. But here it’s a joke.”

Bird's second homerun was hit 420 ft. Santana is salty as fuck.

zroid

Banned
Rhett Bollinger @RhettBollinger: Ervin Santana on Greg Bird's second homer: "In another park it’s probably a double. But here it’s a joke.”

Bird's second homerun was hit 420 ft. Santana is salty as fuck.

Totally ok with the Yankees winning this game tbh

fuck Santana

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Totally ok with the Yankees winning this game tbh

fuck Santana
@MikeBerardino: Ervin on scouting report vs. Bird: "I don’t know. I just pitch with what I got. I didn't see any scouting report or anything like that."

What a fucking stellar signing this was. Jesus Christ.

Sb0ytw5.gif

So riddle me this, AL-GAF...

Aside from Josh Donaldson, who is seriously in the running for AL MVP? I know Gregg Zaun is saying Trout (Which is hilarious to say the least)

Just because Trout is slumping with the bad hand doesn't mean the rest of his season is made moot.

EDIT: Oh, it's hilarious because the homer broadcaster isn't going with the home team guy. Gotcha.

LevelNth

Banned
This has been my worry and why we needed pitching help more than Tulo. Beurhle, Dickey and Estrada have all been pitching beyond their talent and if there is a regression to the mean the Jays will be in trouble...

Well Syndergaard looks like shit already. He's horrible on the road and has had first inning problems. Orioles can open things up already and there is still no out in the first inning.

Just because Trout is slumping with the bad hand doesn't mean the rest of his season is made moot.

EDIT: Oh, it's hilarious because the homer broadcaster isn't going with the home team guy. Gotcha.

Yeah, and besides, it's a valid question considering it's been pretty one-sided towards Josh when it comes to potential AL MVP's.

Top Bottom