• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

I would put Barclays Center in it's hockey incarnation up there.

hockey_seating_chart.gif

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHIT, IT'S A GODDAMN JENGA TOWER

Lol, the rink isn't even centered. It looks like an abomination.

Caja 117

After the Trade deadline Jayz looks like they haven't lost, what is their record since then? they look unstoppable.

Also, what gives with all these night games? I wanted to see a couple of game in the afternoon :(

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Someone is going to get reamed. You have to keep your head in the game.

Pete Abraham ‏@PeteAbe 3m3 minutes ago
During his media session, Lovullo discussed OF alignment for next season. Hanley not in discussion. Pretty clear he's either at 1B or gone

giphy.gif

Holy shit I laughed so hard at this.

Was ruled a two-run shot by Kendrys Morales. The Royals broadcast showed an entire page of weird rules for this garbage stadium. I mean...that turf.

Wow. Edwing. You don't even really notice Tulo's struggles.

I know Toronto seems to be the new Yankees of free spending (or is that the Dodgers?), but they will owe Tulo $20 million a year for the next four seasons. And right at $15 million per year for the two seasons after that. You will definitely notice Tulo's struggles going forward. He'll be a black hole in another year or two.

http://www.spotrac.com/mlb/toronto-blue-jays/troy-tulowitzki/

Never cheered for a team as scary and potentially dominant as this that I can remember, other than Team Canada at the Olympics or something.

I like to think the Sochi men's hockey team was the most dominant team I have ever seen. These second half 2015 Jays are getting closer to that.

Premature, but jayswin.gif

Top Bottom